2013 festival tickets on sale now!
ALL KELOHA TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT THE FRONT GATE!
Your ticket to paradise...
The different price levels are shown below. A limited amount of tickets are available at each price point. ie: once Price Level 1 sells out the price increases to level 2 and so on.
*No cover charge at any official after party
*Entry held for wristband holders at each venue prior to 10:30PM
*Priority entrance when venue is at capacity (Wristband holders line will be given access before all others)
All that the Festival Pass offers and more!
Due to a Shipping Error, Tickets will now be available to purchase in select stores on TUESDAY APRIL 16TH. We apologize for the inconvenience. You can purchase your KELOHA tickets from these locations:
2330 Hwy 97
229 Bernard Ave
FREERIDE – MISSION
3155 Lakeshore RD
FREERIDE – WEST KELOWNA
1760 Byland Rd
Q. What are the different pass types?
A. Festival Pass
This gives you access to the festival grounds for all 3 days. You can enjoy both Sandbar Stage, and Island Stage, the Lakeside Lounge beverage gardens (19+ Only), art installations, exhibitor booths, food vendors and more.
Access to the festival grounds for only 1 day. Day Pass only valid on the date you purchased it for.You can enjoy both Sandbar Stage, and Island Stage, the Lakeside Lounge beverage gardens (19+ Only), art installations, exhibitor booths, food vendors and more.
Platinum Pass (19+ ONLY)
This gives you full access to the Festival grounds, with additional access to Paradise Beach located within the Lakeside Lounge Beverage Garden. Paradise Beach will be a smaller private lounge, with a smaller capacity to enjoy your beverages. These are sold in 3 Day and Single Day Passes.
Q. Can I Share my 3 Day Pass with a friend?
A. No. You will receive 1 wristband for yourself to be worn for the entire festival. You cannot transfer wristbands once it has been snapped onto your wrist. Please read the Wristband Guidelines prior to purchasing your tickets.
Q. Can I Exit and Re-Enter during the festival?
A. Yes you can exit and re-enter the grounds on the same day. You will be required to go through the main gates again when you re-enter and there may be a wait.
Q. Do I need to buy a separate pass for my child?
A. We have great options for families with young festival goers! Kids 12-6 are Half Price (with a paying adult), and Kids 5 and Under are FREE (with a paying adult).
Q. Does my Platinum Pass get me into After Parties?
A. No. The After Parties are a separate event and will require another pass or door cover.
Q. Can I buy tickets at the gate?
A. Yes. If tickets are still available we will have tickets available for sale at the Front Gate. Admission prices will be higher at the gate so pre purchase!
Q. I bought my ticket and now I can’t go, can I get a refund?
A. No refunds or exchanges. Once you have purchased the ticket it is your responsibility to sell it privately, give to a friend, or attend the event yourself.
Q. Will I get a refund if my favourite artist doesn’t make it?
A. No. Tickets are for Keloha, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund.
Q. I have a question that wasn’t answered here, who should I contact?
A. No worries please go to the Contact Us page and send an email to either the Front Gate Director or the General Inquiry. One of the Keloha Staff members will reply as soon as possible.
1. Wristbands MUST be worn for entry into Keloha.
2. Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped on and off.
3. Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON-REPLACEABLE.
4. Do NOT remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
5. A) If someone is arrested for a Drug, Violence or Mischief (property damage) type offence RCMP will cut off their wristbands and they cannot return on another day (RCMP should leave their names at the Front Gate)
B) Anyone else that is being ejected will have their wristband cut off and RCMP will have one of the Wet Ape staff review the incident at the Front Gate to decide if they can return
6. If a guest is forced to take off their wristband for work/personal reasons they have to go to the front gate to have it cut off. They will be able to leave their name to come back the following day for a new wristband.
7. Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and will be seized by festival security.
8. All pass-holders must pass through security and are subject to bag inspection. Prohibited items will be confiscated by security. Please see Rules Page for a list of allowed and disallowed items.
9. The festival takes place rain or shine.
Wet Ape Ltd